Already have a Username/Password for International Journal of Electronic Commerce Studies?
Need a Username/Password?
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Manuscripts must be prepared using Microsoft Word and submitted electronically. The paper size should be 21 centimeters by 29.7 centimeters(A4) and the margins should be set to Word's default: top and bottom 2.5 centimeters, right and left 3 centimeters. Papers that deviate from these instructions may not be published. Please ensure that pages are numbered. DO NOT use headers or footers.
The paper should begin with title and the word "abstract" each of which must be centered. The balance of the paper should be fully justified. More details about the format, please see attachment of this page.
Submission Preparation Checklist
1. The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration
(or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
2. The submission file is in Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
3. All URL addresses in the text (e.g., http://ijecs.academic-journal.org) are activated and ready to click.
4. The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with
URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate
points, rather than at the end.
5. The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
6. Before submitting the manuscript, the manuscript have been proofread for grammatical and spelling corrections as well as the readability. It is requested that authors should have their paper checked with a native English speaker colleague or professional for English syntax, grammar, etc before submission.
Manuscript with serious writing problems cannot be accepted.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
No Submission Fee and No Pages Charge
The publication costs for International Journal of Electronic Commerce Studies are co-covered by Academy of Taiwan Information Systems Research. Authors do not need to pay any article-processing charge or page charge.